The castle, one of the top-100 sights in Franconia, is located idyllically in the 64-hectare natural paradise Rabenstein Castle with limestone cave, falconry, country restaurant, beer garden and romantic forest and hiking trails. There are 22 stylish rooms, which offer comfort and cosiness. During the day the country restaurant offers good home cooking and in the evening the castle restaurant serves margravial dishes. Special attractions are the popular wild boar barbecues, Murder Mystery Dinner, Horror Dinner and concerts in the castle as well as in Sophie's Cave. Two times a year a medieval market takes place.
Family celebrations, business events and conferences may take place in the nine historic halls accommodating up to 170 persons. The bel étage with its palatial ambience is the ideal place for a fairy tale wedding.
Wedding ceremony options at Rabenstein Castle:
- in a chapel (chapel is located directly in the castle complex), outdoor wedding ceremony upon request
- Protestant, Catholic and civil marriages
- individual arrangement of wedding ceremony
Business meetings and celebrations at Rabenstein Castle:
- 9 rooms
- 25 - 200 sqm
- capacity according to seating:
indoors: 5 - 170 persons, outdoors: 5 - 650 persons
- garden, terrace, beer garden, bel étage with baroque parlours, armoury hall and large Renaissance parlour (up to 170 persons); knight’s halls (up to 70 persons)