Hornberg Castle The hotel-restaurant at Hornberg Castle was opened in 1953 and is now one of the premium partners of the Castle Road. Hornberg Castle in the Neckar river valley is known as the long-term residence of the "knight with the iron hand" Götz of Berlichingen. Its famous resident bought the castle in 1517 and lived there until his death in 1562. Reinhard "the scholar" of Gemmingen purchased the facility in 1612. The castle is still in possession of his family, nowadays in the twelfth.... [More about Hotel-Restaurant Burg Hornberg]
Hornberg Castle Hotel
High above the Neckar valley, surrounded by vineyards, rises Hornberg Castle, once owned by the "knight with the iron hand" Götz von Berlichingen.
The stylish castle hotel offers 26 double rooms, four single rooms and one junior suite. Some of the rooms in the outer castle offer a view over the Neckar valley, while those in the former sheepfold have a balcony with a forest view. Various function rooms provide the atmospheric setting for a successful festivity. The successful combination of quality and tradition makes the hotel-restaurant the ideal address for conferences, family celebrations, anniversaries, company parties, receptions and weddings.
A romantic chapel is located in the forest in the immediate vicinity of the castle.
Get married at Hornberg Castle:
- Civil wedding in the castle in Neckarzimmern
- Wedding ceremony in the forest chapel
- Reception in the castle courtyard under the old chestnut tree and dinner in the Götzenstube (up to 60 people)
- Reception on the terrace with a view over the Neckar valley and dinner in the Götzensaal (up to 130 people)
- Wedding arrangements
Meetings and celebrations at Hornberg Castle:
- three rooms - 50 - 150 sqm
- Capacity by seating: Inside: up to 130 people
- Castle tour
- Rooms: knights' parlour, hunting room, weapons room, idols' parlour, idols' hall, panorama terrace, castle courtyard
Hotel-Restaurant Burg Hornberg
Burg Hornberg 2
Telefon +49 (0) 62 61/ 92 46-0
Telefax +49 (0) 62 61/ 92 46-44