Rabenstein Castle is situated at a dizzying height on a rock in the heart of Franconian Switzerland, just 30 kilometres from Bayreuth. It forms the centre of the 64-hectare natural paradise of Rabenstein Castle, is a popular excursion destination, a stylish castle hotel and a unique setting for a wide variety of events, from family celebrations to corporate events.
The extensive grounds include the Sophienhöhle cave - one of the most beautiful dripstone caves in Germany - the falconry, the Gutsschenke tavern, the beer garden and numerous forest and hiking trails. The six-kilometre-long promenade path was already walked by the Bavarian King Ludwig I when he visited the castle in 1830.
The varied culinary and cultural programme at Rabenstein Castle ranges from castle or cave concerts to crime and horror dinners, wild boar on the spit and whisky tastings to the large medieval market twice a year. The cave illumination "Sophie at night" followed by a castle menu enchants its visitors in a very special way.
Get married at Rabenstein Castle:
- Protestant, Catholic and civil weddings
- Chapel in the castle, outdoor wedding on request
Meetings and celebrations at Rabenstein Castle:
- nine rooms - 25 - 200 sqm
- Capacity depending on seating: Inside: up to 170 people, outside: up to 650 people
- Beletage with baroque salons, armoury and large Renaissance hall; knights' halls, garden, terrace, beer garden
Burg Rabenstein Event GmbH
Telefon +49 (0) 92 02/ 97 00 44-0
Telefax +49 (0) 92 02/ 97 00 44-520