In the former Latin school, a baroque building from 1748, there has been a museum since 1972/73. It includes museum pieces from foundations of Theodor Sandel and further founders. After renovation, it was reopened with a new design in 2004. There are changing exhibitions and geology and palaentology in the basement. The museum received the Museum Price from the state government.
74592 Kirchberg an der Jagst
Telefon +49 (0) 79 54 /92 18 42