The locksmith's shop Pflaumer, founded in 1882, was closed after the death of Emil Pflaumer, who was working in the third generation. Today the workshop, whose furnishing remained unchanged over decades, gives an insight into old traditions and developments. Further Information
The museum, donated by August Weygang (1859-1946) from Öhringen, presents an important tin- and fayencecollection as well as furniture of the founders, which give insight to the domestic culture of the middle- and upperclass of Öhringen during the 19th and 20th century.
In the vault cellar and in the special "limes- container" in the garden, there is a section for the findings from the Roman era.
The activities of the Weygang museum, for example the traditional rabbit casting before Easter, aim especially at children. Further information